2.17.2005

MOOOOOOOOOVING!

Welcome family, friends, strangers...to my blog! Hopefully, I can keep in contact with you much easier this way! My friend, Resa, in Korea keeps us informed of her life and I thought it would be a good way for ya'll (trying to use that Texas terminology as much as possible before arriving) to see what's happening in my world!

Obviously, I am preparing to move. I keep having to go back to work to keep Keith from losing any more hair than is necessary (love ya, man...you've been very patient with me...thank you); so, maybe, just maybe, Friday will really be my last "inneroffice" day. Mrs. Cathy Baird will be assisting me with some packing Friday morning and Keith/Shawn/Colleen, my faithful packers, will be assisting me Friday evening. I keep telling Shawn there is WAY less stuff than last time, but I think she and Keith are going to have to see it to believe it! But they are AWESOME and I hope they know how much all their help means to me!

Considering this is my first "real" move to foreign territory...there is SO much involved! I've got a checklist at least two miles long that I keep wondering if it will ever get handled! I also have a HUGE praise/prayer request. I have a phone interview Tuesday morning with Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano for a position there as a Student Ministries Assistant. That job would rock..only because I have already worked with the best...David and all the youth workers at RBC! Okay, you can now pop your swelled heads. Of course, it is a gigantic church 'cuz everything is bigger in Texas...check out their website...www.prestonwood.org.

Well, enough for now. I love to write and I'm sure if you check back often you will figure this out! Please share your prayer requests and update me on your life as much as you'd like. I might not always note every comment, but please know that I will read them and want to know what is going on in your lives!

I love you all, family, friends, RBC...and, well, strangers...love one another.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

JoAnna - I love your blog! Yay for you - moving to Texas! Yay for me - I'll get to know what's going on in your life! By the way, we'll have to have some kind of internet conference sometime, cause I've got a STOREHOUSE of stupid moments! :) I love you! You are in my prayers, move safe!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home