3.01.2005

Monster.com

Wow! I am living proof that Monster.com works! I have an interview with Mary Kay's Corporate office tomorrow which is so interesting and so strange. I am not by any means a MK kinda girl, but the position sounds good. Fast paced, busy, busy, busy, multitasking job using MSPublisher (which I love), Excel (gonna have to brush up on those skills a little tonight), typing, mass(ive) mailings, answering phone for consultants which sounds fun, etc. The only thing really scary about the whole thing is I have to wear suits...matching suits....of which I own two plus one that I could make into a suit. I've always liked suits, but never really had a reason to wear any. Watch out Ebay..here I come! I almost had to say "no way" to the lady who called because she orginally said "skirt suits", but then added that you can wear "pants suits"...whew! Also, no opened toed shoes which is not a problem either since all my dress shoes are closed toed.

I do think it is pretty awesome that they actually do search resumes on Monster.com. I posted mine there about 3 weeks ago, but never really expected to hear anything from anyone. The pay for this job is much, much better and the hours are the same as my previous job which is cool.
Well, off to CVS and the Honda Dealership for the much dreaded inspection...as noted in my last post. Hopefully, it won't be like I remembered since I will be the driver. Oh, yippee! Jeff just told me that the honda people do all the testing for you! Praise the Lord! See, God is good! As if I didn't know that already...and he used to be a state inspector which I didn't know either....wow, been fretting all this time and he knew all along...I think I'll go have a talk with him now (j/k).

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I'm certain this will sound entirely random...but I think you have the perfect hair and face to work at Mary Kay! You're gorgeous! Will you get a discount? (You had to know the question would come somewhere from someone.) Congrats! I pray it all goes well!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home