10.10.2005

Decisions

I chose a one word title because for some reason or another I always find myself rambling on the Title. Anyway, where do I begin? I really should do this more often because then I wouldn't feel like I had to cover acres of ground at one time...but I'm not gonna promise that because I don't want another "to do" item to add to my current list.

Well, we've found a house we are going to have built. Here is a link to it: http://dfw.drhorton.com/plan.aspx?PlanId=80, it's Elevation C. It is very, very, very exciting and very, very, very tiring/stressful at the same time. We will have a front and back porch and this house is bigger than any place I've ever lived...I hope I don't get lost.

Also, it's been kind of tumultous (no Teresa, I didn't use the Thesaraus) at work here lately. I finally had to tell them I was bored which they tried to tell me maybe it was 'time to move on', but I know God has not 'moved' in my life yet...so, I have proposed to myself and to them that I will 'find' more things to keep me occupied which will hopefully give me more motivation...cuz bored don't work for me. Sorry, my Texas lingo was kicking in.

Plus, my tooth is aching...thus I have a toothache. Wow! That was profound.

Jeff has just informed me that he doesn't like my 'blog' because he considers it a 'security breech'...oh well, if people wanna know about me they can probably get my SSN before they can find me via my blog.

Well, that's about it. Getting ready to head to bed. I will write more often. I will write more often. I will. I will.

Nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

That's horrible! Of course the thesaurus comment wasn't about you! But I felt SO guilty when I read this! Eek!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home