10.11.2005

Toothache

Yep, my tooth still hurts. When I run my tongue over my broken tooth it feels like there is a huge, gaping hole there when really it's not that much of the tooth. It's the outside corner which I guess really is a lot of my tooth, but in comparison to my entire mouth it's small. Funny how that works.

I worked out at Curves today. I am trying to get into the habit of going everyday and keep telling myself I need to make my self a 'motivational tool' (aka a bright, fun poster) to keep me motivated. I go home to visit my family the day after Christmas and I have 44 more days available for workouts between now and then and my goal is to go to at least 40 or more of those; so, that leaves me 4 "free" days in case I get lazy or something.

Well, time for a some splish, splash! Nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I made a whole bunch of motivational posters for myself once...one was a really skinny chick standing on this tropical beach and I put below it "Truth: there are no cheeseburgers in paradise." They were pretty much all like that, so I laughed when I saw them, but then ignored them.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home