10.12.2005

It Happened...

...I got lazy. Well, not really...but excuses are excuses. I didn't go to Curves today so I have only three 'lazy dayz' left now. I didn't go because I ended up working 30 minutes late and I didn't pack my workout gear last night and didn't have time this morning to pack it, so I didn't go. I am packing my gear after I finish my time on the web, so I'll be back in the swing of things tomorrow.

Thank goodness my tooth is not hurting me today. I've got to start calling around the other dentists to see if I can get a better deal on the root canal because after the new year I will have dental insurance again and will be able to get the rest of the work done for a reasonable price.

I am going to Creative Memories Croptoberfest this Saturday and have been gathering pictures and page ideas all week. I am trying to get into journaling in my scrapbooks so I can have something to pass on to my kids and grandkids someday and so I can look back on old memories and laugh, cry, etc. I think I have finally found my niche. I'm not really the crafty type...except I like to make baskets but I haven't been able to find a weaving guild since I've been out here...and it takes up a lot of space that we just don't have right now. I find the scrapbooking is an 'out' for me. It takes me away to another time and another place (kinda like Sandi Patti).

Anywho, I gotta go pack my gear...so tootles until next time. I refuse to put 'tomorrow' because I don't want to make any promises....so, be sure to stay tuned for more scenes from Texasland. Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I love scrapbooking but my handwriting isn't pretty enough to do it and make it look nice. I remember your handwriting though! It's pretty and you can do all kinds of nice squiggles and curly thingies....good memories.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home