3.21.2006

Bloggety Blog Blog Blog (I forgot to press publish)

No excuses from me...just haven't really felt like writing amidst the job change, sleep apnea results and CPAP try outs, moving, going to physical theraphy, spring break, and trying to talk my parents into moving closer...gee, I cannot see why I would have any reason not to write. Like I've stated before, if I kept up with this better I wouldn't have so much to tell in one post. Geez, I cannot seem to get that through my thick skull! LOL!

Anyway, I am now working at The Heights Baptist Church if I didn't share that before. I love, love, love it here! I am constantly tackling new things and am so busy! Just the kind of job I was looking for!

Also, I did have my CPAP test last Friday night...I felt a little closed in when I first put the mask on, but I kept reminding myself that this is "hope" for me. It wasn't so bad afterall! I think I did really well! The mask was a little too tight on the one side and was pinching my cheek, but I had the technician adjust it and then in the middle of the night....it happened...I began to breathe in what smelled like burnt cheese. At first, I just thought it was my imagination, but then I sat up and the tech came in and I ask him and he said one of the other techs burnt popcorn....so, I was dealing with the burnt cheese smell for the next little while, but after that I slept like a rock! A ROCK! In fact, when Jeff came to pick me up at 5:15 a.m. (hey, he volunteered) they couldn't wake me up yet because I was still in REM sleep....Yea! I felt so refreshed and alive and AWAKE when I got up...I was ready to face the day! Of course, Jeff in his "semi-awake-I'm-gonna-kill-you-look" just wanted to go home...not interested in the good news...well, who can blame him...I like to sleep in on Saturdays too!

Opps, lunchtime is over...back to work...I'll post more later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Пишите интересно и познавательно, хотелось бы увидить более расширенную информацию по этой тематике [url=http://www.4love.ge/index.php?subaction=userinfo&user=Birukkn]Ухова[/url] [url=http://www.4love.ge/index.php?subaction=userinfo&user=Birukkn]Ангелина[/url] [url=http://www.kontxaeskola.net/foro/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=235132]что бы небыло нада глянуть...[/url]

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Отпишитесь!!!! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-derevyannom-stroitelstve/69-stroitelstvo-iz-derevyannogo-brusa.html]строительный портал красноярска[/url]

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home