1.24.2006

Opps, almost forgot!

Sleep study tonight from 8:30 p.m. to 6 a.m....not really looking forward to the 6 a.m. part, but I just pray I can sleep in a strange place with little gadgets hooked up to me. Here is what the information I was given says:

-One of our caring staff (as opposed to one of your evil staff???) will measure and then place electrodes (small wires) on your scalp...
-Electrodes will be placed on your temple and cheek...
-Two electrodes will be placed on either side of your chin...
-A small sensor will be placed in front of your nose...
-A small band will be placed around your chest and one around your abdomen...
-A small sensor will be placed on one of your fingers...
-Electrodes will be placed on each leg...
-We know this sounds like a lot but the monitors are lightweight and you can shift positions while you sleep.

I imagine there aren't any mirrors in any rooms or the restroom, because if I saw myself like this at 3 a.m. I'd probably have a heart attack and then there wouldn't be any need for the study.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did your sleep study go? Are you sleeping with a CPAP machine? I am anxious to find out.

Randal

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home