2.18.2006

Yep, the rumors are true...

...I broke my leg! Sorry everyone! Haven't been online much...broke my leg two weeks ago and my foot is still purple! I was just walking along and whaa-laa, the ground was soft and over went my ankle and I heard a big CRACK and then I just sat down. So, I didn't fall and break my leg, I broke my leg then fell. You know, I've always gotta do something a little different...nope, no traditionalism for me! Anywho, I actually broke my fibula right down by my ankle...cracked it nearly 3/4 of the way. But the good news out of it all is that it is a 'self stabilizing bone', so I don't have to have a cast just wear the stupid boot. I go back to the ortho doc on Monday for more xrays to see if it is healing properly...this cold, cold weather is not making it feel any better that's for sure. It's about 24 degrees outside right now...brrrrtinkee...Well, if you have a chance, drop me a line. Love to hear from everyone! Take care...and do me a favor, don't break your leg!

PS. Randal, I go to the ENT on Wednesday to find out something about my sleep study. I'll post back after that! I hope you are well, Cuz!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

OH MY GOSH...girl, it seems like a really difficult time for you physically right now. How frustrating this all must be for you! I love you lots and will be praying for you.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home