10.25.2005

Okay, yeah...so, I'm in....

PAIN!!!!!

Now that i got that out...I have let my poor little tooth go far too long and now I am having extreme discomfort. Last night, well let me back up, yesterday afternoon I took two ibuprofens about 3 p.m. then upon arriving home I took two tylenols after dinner followed by two more tylenols at bedtime and then sometime in the middle of the night I took another tylenol and upon awaking in more pain Jeff gave me two tylenol arthritis and since then I have taken two more tylenols...so, as you can imagine, I have been home all day and at this moment in time the pain is slowly coming back. I spent the entire day knocked out. I seriously considered trying to have Jeff take me to work when he arrived home at 1:30 p.m. but he took one look at me and I could see laughter in his eyes...so, I just closed my eyes and went out again.

I must have called about 10 dentist offices and found out that a root canal and crown can cost you anywhere from 1300 to 2500 and that's w/out insurance. So, now I just gotta make up my mind about where I'm gonna go. I am beginning to think that this is the dental capital of the states. There must be a bajillion dentists in a 30 miles radius...it's quite overwhelming.

Well, I gotta run..."It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" is on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

OUCH! No good! And SO SO expensive! Egad! I hope it goes quickly and as painlessly as possible for you, and I pray you feel much better soon. Love you lots! :)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home