11.12.2006

Long Time, No Blog...oh and rappers...

No surprises...no deaths...no births...no injuries...no accidents...no exciting news...so, no blog. Sorry, friends, I've taken a breather from blogging and hope to continue it once I have some new and bright ideas. I figure at this point I probably don't have very many fans left, but please let me know if you are still out there!

I am currently at work, yes on a Sunday, but the program I am working with is giving me a hard time, so I decided to actually check my blog...which is a funny thing...I actually think I was suffering from blogitis. Everytime I thought about logging in and updating, I started thinking of all that I would need to write to bring everyone up to date and it just seemed like such a big task and I wasn't ready for it...but now I am back! I'm on the attack! I am the mac-girl! I will not slack! I'm back on track! For those that lack, join me in the back! Ok, ok...so, I haven't become a rapper just yet.

Speaking of rappers...I wonder how I could make it big with a rapper name, you know all those cool bling, bling names they have hanging around their chests...I think I could be one of those. Yo! Whazzup? Jbananabling is IN THE HOUSE! Give it up for Jfly...lol! I'm just not that creative at the moment.

I better go before I embarass myself...later peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home