5.30.2007

My Wonderful Weekend :)

Wow, where do I begin? Really, I am unsure. Many of you have been waiting for this update, I am sure and I want to make sure I cover all my bases so to speak. Well, first off, thanks to all of you who checked up on me with text messages and phone calls, you are the kind of friends I know I can always rely on!

If I could use one word to describe my weekend, I would have to say “amazing”. This person who has come into my life is like no one else I’ve ever had a relationship with. Someone who cares about me for me and is not trying to change me…someone who makes me laugh and is as crazy as I am (yes, that’s a good thing)…someone who has a great outlook on life and has a big heart. Wow, God is good…

I am looking forward to learning more and more about him and his family. I am going there to meet them this weekend and I am scared and excited, but I know everything will be fine because God has His hands on this, that I can say without a doubt.

This may seem vague, but I will share more as time goes on…besides I’ve got to keep you in suspense…that’s what great writers do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gatormom said...

I'm so happy for you; can't wait for the next update.

Love you,

Donna

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home