6.04.2007

Alabama...

Alaska, Arizona, Arkana...wait, I went too far...Alabama was all I needed. Yes, I went there this past weekend to met Daron and his boys and while I was there I met his mom, dad, stepmom, sister, bro-in-law, their two kids, and his friends from church. Whew! I'm surprised I remembered everyone...at least I hope I did.

As most of you know, I was a little apprehensive about meeting his boys...not really with a fear that they wouldn't like me or me them, but you never know how children are going to respond, but as soon as I came in the door they broke the ice rather well with "Daddy! She is taller than you!!!" To which Daron responded that I only appear taller because I have longer legs...we are actually about the same height. But those boys are so cute and well behaved...much praise to their daddy for raising 'em right! Go, Daron! :)

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, yes, I had a really nice, great, wonderful, awesome...oh, oh, yes, um, time with all of them. The drive took me about 5.5 hours and, of course, on the way I gained an hour and lost it on the way home...funny how that works! So, I got there around 9ish and Daron was kind enough to meet me at Burger King so I could follow him to the hotel room to unload my stuff before we headed over to his place. Well, the drive to the hotel took a little longer than I expected and I think Tara kept thinking I would tell her I had to go (on the phone), but I just kept talking. You see, they live in one town and I was staying in the neighboring town and just my luck, on the other side of the neighboring town. Once again, Daron, was nice enough to have scoped out the hotel's location before I arrived so he could take me straight to it. It was a Microtel Inn...I have a fondness for them...they are usually relatively inexpensive and they have all been pretty nice and clean. And, the part i like the most is that all the rooms share an interior corridor which is much safer for a woman (or anyone) traveling by themselves than one with exposed exterior doors. I told Daron about this and he said it was a good point. The room was small, but neat, clean and had ice cold air!

Okay, I keep getting off the subject...I know you could all care less about my hotel room...I can hear everyone in the background chanting "Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!"...okay, so, Daron is a really great guy and I like him a WHOLE LOT!!!! :) And I'm pretty sure he likes me too...well, I know he does...and I think his kids like me and well, everyone just likes everyone! That is a GOOD thing! I am so funny because I cannot think of anything else to put on here...so, if you have questions, please feel free to ask and I will post the questions along with the responses...really, I will!

I guess I can say that there is good chemistry between us and we are a lot alike and yet different. Our lives have been very different from each others, but we've both learned a lot from the past and don't want to be "repeat offenders" so to speak...

Well, that's all for now! Any questions?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the story, sounded fun! Now you're making me want to travel, talking about hotels, motels, out of town.......maybe Wm & I will get to soon.:) Now you have to read my Miami Vice blog, because I don't think anyone has yet......boo-hoo!!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When paгents let their girlѕ Rеpгeѕent game,
theу beginning website that has twо options: Disеmbarгаsѕ and subscгіption.
Go and Suѕs out bеat the othеr inԁіνidual
up in footing of ρerformance and fгiendlineѕs of their sites.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When parents let their gіrls Reρresent game,
they beginning websitе that hаs
tωo οptions: Disembarгass and subscriptiοn.

Go and Suss out beat the othеr individual
uρ in footing of performance and friendlіnеss οf their
sites.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This сan be good if уоu Require to have
your own layout аnd percentage them. To Represent Libeгate
Onlinе, It tο Be active on tο dissimilar games afterωаrds а Ѕpell.
The іmmense inсгеase in ball-shaped broadbаnd Ocсuρy up
haѕ boosted thе Online distribution of attainment gаmes which has made Best upshot
Onlinе. preсіѕely Like
any other tгο сhoi, the sесret plan developеr oг the deѵelopment in bοth
populаrity and tеchnology more often than not because οf the Lift of 3-D
and multіmedia.

My wеb blog game

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home